Wiredrive is excited to have our users test the new presentation design and features. This update makes the Presentations Beta view available to all tenants. Specifically to users who have the necessary permissions to create presentations.
- Improved simplified design
- Mobile browser optimized for Android and iOS
- Standardized Layouts (Reel, Gallery, List)
- Project Folder images (asset based)
- Logo can now be (Left, Center, or Right)
- Loop playback of an asset.
- Playback speed options.
- Approval & Rejection behavior updated.
- Forward text is now a share icon
- 360 and 4K video support
Existing Features (unchanged):
- Commenting functionality
- Download functionality
- Forward functionality
Try Presentations Beta
*Disclaimer: Not all presentation features are implemented in the beta presentation and are currently being development for the updated experience. If you need to share a fully featured presentation, without any issues or limitation, we ask that you use the current presentation format.
When you are ready to share or request a get link of a presentation in Library or Projects, you have two options to view the new layout.
- Simply append any presentation from https://wdrv.it/xxxxxxxxx to https://beta.wdrv.it/xxxxxxxxx
- Click the check box "Beta: Use the new presentation design" which will automatically append the default generation of your presentation link to include "beta."
Commonly Asked Questions:
Will this be the default theme once beta is complete?
Yes, we will have some design changes based on feedback and feature request but all users will get the new layout once the beta period is over.
If I have design changes where do I make them?
Please submit a theme request and add in the notes you would like to update the beta presentation view only. Out team will create an additional theme just for the beta experience which used the "Reel" layout for all designs.
How do I deactivate this design?
With any generated link or URL you may simply remove "beta." from the URL, and this will display the current design for presentations.
Can I see some preview before sending?
Currently, the preview option is linked to the current design. You will need to add beta to the url if you want to see the new presentation design. Once you have seen them you can remove beta to see the current design.
So our product team has all of your feedback in one place, we ask that you send all feedback to email@example.com