Wiredrive now supports folder uploads. Making it even easier to upload multiple assets across multiple folders or upload folder structures to projects. Simply drag and drop folders into the Wiredrive upload window to see the files from all folders upload.
- Must be on the latest version of Chrome or Firefox, all other browsers do not support folder uploads at this time.
Uploading Folders to Wiredrive Projects
- Create your projects as you normally would.
- Click the upload button in the top right corner of your project.
- Drag a folder from your desktop.*You must drag and drop.
- In the upload window, you will see all the files in all the folders you have uploaded. *Not the folders, this will upload in the background.
- Once the upload is completed all the folders and files will be present in the order they were uploaded.
Uploading Folders to Wiredrive Library
- Library > Upload Files
- Drag and drop the folder into the upload window. *You must drag and drop.
- In the upload window, you will see all the files in all the folders you have uploaded. *Not the folders, folders are not supported in Wiredrive Libraries
- Once the upload is completed all the files will be present in the Library > Pending Files queue.
- Limited to 100 Folders at a time with a limit to 150 files per folder
- This is not a sync feature.
- Folders are not supported in Library. Files will be uploaded from all folders into the pending queue.
- Best practice is to use the folder uploads for the initial upload of content and not for updates to existing content already in the project or library.
- You must drag and drop folders, the select files button is for files only.