Threshold Alert Emails: All users set to receive threshold alert emails will now receive one Weekly Usage Summary every Monday with a snap-shot of usage and activity in their system.
This will replace all current notifications scheduled for daily or monthly alerts that were based on a threshold amount.
The threshold value has been removed so you will not be able to set this amount anymore. You should receive an email similar to the below with your system information.
If you are an administrator and would like to enable this email notification, you can head to your Usage Reports page under Management > Usage Reports ex: subdomain.wiredrive.com/usage/.
I'm not getting my Usage Alert Emails:
- *It is required that the emails entered are users listed in the system (access permissions are not required)
- We kindly ask that you check your spam folder.
- Please note that this is only sent to billable accounts
- This is only sent to emails listed in the email alerts field in the Usage reports page of your system.
- If you are still not receiving this notification please contact our support team