Searching through presentations by looking up the invite token is helpful if you created unique links to send to specific recipients or created a link to send to a broad group of clients. Additionally, it is also useful if you sent a specific link to a client that expired and you would like to search and un-expire that link. Now, you can enter the token from the end of the link to see details about how much each piece of content was watched and unique views that specific link generated.
To search Reports by Invites
- Navigate to Library > Reports or Projects > Reports.
- Click on the Invites tab in the report page.
- To find a specific presentation, enter the token at the end of presentation link, for example: https://wdrv.it/1w2d3d4f5
- You can click on the name of the presentation to show you details about the presentation sent including % viewed and how many times each spot was viewed.
- Clicking on the Invite token opens a new window where you can view the presentation that was sent out.
- As an administrator you also have the option to expire and un-expire specific presentations tokens sent out here.
You can click on the filter gear icon to specify how many items are shown at once, as well as which columns show in your report.
At any point in the report menu, you can click the Export button to generate a csv of the report's contents.