An alternative to archiving a project in your Wiredrive system is to download the contents and save to an internal drive. Please note that Projects can only be downloaded one at a time. *There is a limit for zip files sizes or 50GB, anything larger then this may fail or timeout before completing furthermore may have issues opening in local default zip file tools
Downloading a project:
1. Select the project you wish to download in on the Project Main page.
2. Click the Project Name in the folder tree on the left-hand side.
3. If it is a large project, make sure to change the assets shown to the highest possible option of 500 assets per page. If you don't do this, then you would have to go to click through each page and select all the assets on that page.
4. Click the checkbox icon to select all the assets and folder in the project.
5. Click the 'Download' button.
Your browser should download a zip file of all the contents in the project.