Folders help you organize media within a Project. With Wiredrive, you can create as many folders as you need to organize content for your workflow.
To create folders in a Project:
1. Select a Project from the main Projects list.
2. Click the New Folder button in the Project menu on the left.
3. Enter a folder name and choose a location for the folder. The default location will add a primary folder to the folder tree below. [To create a sub-folder (a folder within another folder), select the desired parent folder from the folder location drop-down menu.]
4. Click Create and your folder will appear in the folder tree below.
To delete folders in a project:
1. Navigate to the level above the folder that you wish to delete.
2. Click the checkbox towards the lower left-hand corner on the folder to be deleted.
3. Click the Delete button at the top.