This indicates that the server you are trying to install the plug-in on is not running the latest version of PHP. Use of this plug-in requires PHP 5.
Articles in this section
- I am getting an "Error discovering player url" message when I try to add a presentation URL.
- Why aren’t there any animations on my WordPress reels in Internet Explorer?
- I found a problem with the Wordpress Wiredrive Player that isn’t listed here. What do I do?
- What is the difference between the Scale and Crop thumbnail strategies for the Wordpress Gallery theme?
- Does the end-user need to have any plug-ins installed to view my videos?
- Why did I receive an error (parse, syntax, unexpected T_STRING) when trying to install the plug-in?
- No sound on files played via Wordpress
- IE10 + Wiredrive Wordpress plugin