The Wiredrive Player for WordPress uses any active, non-password protected presentation URL to embed media into a WordPress powered website. Please note that it is necessary to leave the Allow download/podcast/rss option on, otherwise the plugin will not work.
To use the Wiredrive player:
- Log into WordPress and click Add New from the Posts or Pages menu.
- Click on the Visual editor tab and make sure the full menu is open.
- Click on the Wiredrive button to open the embed player administration dialog.
- Paste your Wiredrive presentation URL into the space provided.
- Select the appropriate Player options (see examples below)
- Enter the desired dimensions and configure the theme options on the right.