How to login to Wiredrive?
When you signed up for Wiredrive you should have been provided with the domain and an email with the link to your Wiredrive account.
- To log in to Wiredrive, enter your system URL into your browser address bar: https://YourCompanyName.wiredrive.com
- Enter your username and password (case sensitive) and click Log in.
If you are getting a "Login Failed" message, it could be because you're not entering the correct username or password.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- Enter your Username and hit submit to send yourself an email with password reset instructions.
- This will send a system-generated email to the address associated with your account containing a link to the reset password page.
- *Once you receive the email, you will have 24 hours to reset your password before the link will expire and you will have to re-request a password reset.
If you have forgotten your username as part of your reset, please contact an existing administrator to provide you with your username.
Changing your password:
If you want to change the system generated a password:
- Login and select Users > My profile from the main menu.
- Enter your new password, then click Save.
|Sign In Page
Wiredrive password requirements to the following parameters:
- Passwords must have a minimum of 10 characters.
- Passwords must have no more than 128 characters.
Password must be composed of characters from at least 3 of the following Character Sets
- Passwords must contain at least one number (0-9)
- Passwords must contain at least one UPPERCASE letter (A-Z).
- Passwords must contain at least one LOWERCASE letter (a-z).
- Special characters (punctuation) — do not forget to treat space as special characters too
- Unknown Characters (not in one of the above character sets)
What your password cannot be:
- A password cannot have more than 2 identical characters in a row ( "xxx" is bad, "xx" is ok)
- Passwords cannot be the same as the username.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the account's first name.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the account's last name.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the company name.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the user's email address.
If you are unfamiliar with what makes a good password vs what makes a bad password, we recommend that you read our security best practices page, which covers passwords and overall security
If you are still having trouble logging in, contact an administrator for your system who can restore your access.