If you need to archive the contents of your Library:
- Navigate to the Library side of the system.
- Create a new presentation, give it a name and click Save.
- Under the Category menu, click Show All.
- Click Add All and add all of your files to the presentation. Yes, it will be big, but we have no limit on how many files a presentation can contain.
- Once all files have been added, click Get Link to generate a presentation link. Make sure you leave the Allow download/podcast/RSS option checked.
- Paste your link into a new browser tab, then click Download at the top of the page. The system will ask where you want to download, then when you confirm, create a zip file of all files within the presentation. You can have your entire Library in a single file!
You can also export your Library's filenames, categories and titles as a document.
*There is a limit for zip files sizes or 30GB, anything larger then this may fail or timeout before completing furthermore may have issues opening in local default zip file tools