What if you could have your favorite reels and presentations in your pocket at all times? You can with Wiredrive Go. Download, manage, and playback presentation files from your iPhone or iPad, in real-time without an internet connection. Present to Apple TV with AirPlay and drive conference room meetings from your tablet or phone.
- Add presentations quickly
- Use horizontally or vertically viewing
- View presentations assets without downloading to device (online use)
- Make entire presentations available offline
- Make specific assets inside the presentation available offline
- Go into "Airplane"-mode and view offline presentations or individual offline assets
- Use filters to sort by Latest / Size / Title OR Document type
- Search for company/presentation/asset title
- Share Presentation link
- Search for something in asset description
- Search for a metadata or keyword
- Mark / Unmark as Viewed
- Remove presentation(s)
- Remove specific assets inside the presentation(s)
- Dark / Light Mode
Wiredrive Go is available for download, free of charge, from the Mac App Store. To install it on your iOS device, press on the "App Store" icon above.
- Type "Wiredrive" in the search field.
- Press on the Wiredrive Go icon, then press "Free" + "Install."
- You may need to enter your iTunes password. This will begin the installation process. The Wiredrive Go icon will then install to your device.
- Please note that Wiredrive Go does not come pre-loaded with presentations, these must be downloaded after you generate or receive the presentation link.
- This is not a login applications, this is for offline access to the most essential presentations you need on the go and must be retrieved over the internet to use offline.
Adding Presentations to Wiredrive Go
Once Wiredrive Go is installed, you can start syncing presentations to your iOS device for on-the-go screenings.
- First, send a presentation to yourself, either via the Send button or via Get Link.
- Open the presentation on your mobile device.
- You will then be routed to the Wiredrive Go app
- This will begin downloading the presentation to the Wiredrive Go app.
- You can also use the paste link function to download presentations to the app. This allows you to quickly copy a short link URL of a presentation or just the last 9 characters after the "/".
Viewing Presentations on Wiredrive Go
Once you have added presentations to the Wiredrive Go app you can now view the presentation(s) on your mobile device or airplay.
You will see three options at the bottom of the app screen, Company - Presentation - Settings. To view presentations, make sure you are navigated to the Presentations portion of the application. Presentations must be on your local device to Play All.
*Note the Play all option is for Video files only. All other formats in a reel will be skipped.
- From the presentation list, select the edit link in the top right corner of the app.
- checkbox the presentation you would like the Play all option for.
- At the bottom fo the screen press the "Available Offline" link. This will began the offline download.
- You will not see the "Play All" option.
One of the main features of Go is to provide Wiredrive presenters or reps the access to the same presentation and features as they would on the web, on their mobile device; when they do not have an internet connection. This will allow users to play all presentation for a set of reels from a company or just specific presentations across different wiredrive accounts.
- Follow the steps to upload a presentation to your Go app.
- While you still have access to the internet, press the action option to select the "Make available Offline " option.
- If the item is already available offline, you will see a small phone icon next to the presentation instead of the cloud which means it is available only while your device is online.
- Once this is done you can disconnect or go into airplane mode and view the presentation(s) you have made available offline.
Re-ordering Presentation assets
You may need to re-arrange the order of a presentation to present to a client. Either by reordering or removing a file. The Wiredrive Go app will allow you to make these changes in between syncs. This will not change the original presentation. Instead, it will change the presentation in your Wiredrive Go app for you to present what you need.
*Once the app syncs or you press the "Update" option. The presentation will go back to the original state.
Drag and Drop presentation assets
- Open a presentation you would like to edit.
- Press the Edit option in the very top right corner of the app.
- You will see an action bar option appear to the right of each spot.
- You can press and hold down this option and drag and drop each spot where you would like.
Delete assets from a presentation
- Open a presentation you would like to edit
- Press the action option to the right of the asset you would like to not show in the presentation.
- You will see a menu option appear with an option to "Remove from Device"
Cloud: This means that the content you are viewing is being pulled from the internet.
Device: This means that you have download the content to the apps local storage for playback at a later time.
|This is a filter that allows you to sort by things like Latest uploaded / Size / Title / Document type|
|This option allows you to select content to be available offline.|
|This option will sync with Wiredrive online so that you have the most recent files and presentation order from your Wiredrive system.|
|This is a global search that will allow you to search any content uploaded to the Go app.|
We invite you to download the new app and try it for yourself!