The Project Team filter is a quick and easy way for you to add users from a current project into new projects that you create. For teams that are repeatedly used, a “Project Team” template can be set up to quickly add multiple users to a project.
How to use the Projects Team Filter
- If you do not have a project in your system with all the team members you need, create a new project and name it something like “Project Team Template” for easy reference. Then add all of the team members you want to it.
- Now create the new project to be worked on. On the setup page (above the project team list) there is a search bar. Enter the project template name you created in Step 1 (or any existing project) and only the users who were assigned to that project will show appear.
- Select the users you want to add from the filtered list without having to search through all users in your system.
Why would someone want to create a set Project Team?
- A client with Projects that feature the same team over and over
- Filtering by Project Team saves time versus sorting through all users manually
- Every Project will be uniform and use the same user's accounts