Uploading to projects is very simple and will allow you to upload to any project or folder quickly.
See step by step instructions on how to Upload to Projects below:
- Go to the project you would like to upload files to.
- Create a folder or select the folder you would like to upload to.
- Select the 'Upload' button in the top right corner.
- Add the files when prompted.
Wiredrive does not currently support folder uploads, only individual files.
Wiredrive automatically generates thumbnail images for the files you upload. You might experience a slight delay between the time files are uploaded and when the thumbnail images appear. You can create custom thumbnails for files if you wish.
- File names must have an extension.
- Video and audio files must have 2 channels of audio. Any audio channels beyond the second will be discarded.