Uploading to projects is very simple and will allow you to upload to any project or folder quickly.
See step by step instructions on how to Upload to Projects below:
- Go to the project you would like to upload files to.
- Create a folder or select the folder you would like to upload to.
- Select the 'Upload' button in the top right corner.
- Add the files when prompted.
Folder Uploads in Chrome
Chome permits the extended functionality of uploading folder trees to dynamically create fully-populated projects in Wiredrive. The only limitations are that the folder tree must be no more than 5 levels deep, and that no file within the folder can exceed 30 GB.
To upload a folder tree, simply drag-and-drop it from your desktop to the upload window. This will recreate the structure of the folder tree within Wiredrive Projects, and upload all assets accordingly.
- Wiredrive automatically generates thumbnail images for the files you upload. You might experience a slight delay between the time files are uploaded and when the thumbnail images appear. You can create custom thumbnails for files if you wish.
- File names must have an extension.
- Video and audio files must have 2 channels of audio. Any audio channels beyond the second will be discarded.