Wiredrive is here to help you connect with Adobe product suites used every day with Wiredrive. Simply follow the instructions below to install the available Adobe add-ons for your Wiredrive account.
- You must have an Adobe Creative Cloud account. Legacy offline Adobe products are not recommended as updates can not be pushed to add-ons.
- You must have a Wiredrive free trial or paid account.
- You must have the specific product suite install for the available Wiredrive add-on.
Wiredrive + Adobe add-ons will be listed in your add-ons directory. Please follow these steps to find and install them:
- Ensure the file-sync capability is enabled in the Creative Cloud desktop.
- Go to https://creative.adobe.com/addons and log in with your Adobe Creative Cloud account information.
- Search the Wiredrive Adobe Extension
- Click the "Free" button to install the extension.
- Your Activity Stream in the Creative Cloud app will show when the add-on is successfully installed. If it does not show there is a likely chance it did not sync from your online account.
- Quit and relaunch all Creative Cloud apps to allow newly acquired add-ons to complete installation.
Go to Window > Extensions > select Wiredrive to open the Wiredrive panel.
Log in with your Wiredrive account information.
Adobe Extension Overview