There are a few reasons why your login may not be working. Please review the following items and errors to find the correct solution to your issue.
- Your Password is wrong.
- Your Username is wrong.
- You are visiting the wrong url
- Your browser is cached with old login data
Your Password is wrong
In the most common case, your password is incorrect and you will need to reset it. In order to reset your password, you will need to know your username. Please see the following article on how to reset your password.
*Please check your spam
*You may also ask an Administrator to manually change your password if you want quick access.
Your Username is wrong
If you do not know your username you may ask any existing user in your Wiredrive system with admin permissions to provide that to you or you may contact our support team.
You are visiting the wrong URL
You may have a bookmarked or saved link of your Wiredrive instance. In may cases, the browser will cache data related to that page and its content. If Wiredrive makes updates to that page or it's content and you are still using the old data you may experience issues logging in.
- Please remove the bookmarker associated to your Wiredrive account
- Type in yourcompany.wiredrive.com
- Our current login page will contain the following information in the url after loading : /apps/login?next=%2F .No other text should be in the url once the page loads to login.
- Please make sure you see a "Sign In" button. If you see a "Login" button you are on an old page that will not work.
Your browser is cached with old login data
- Clear Chrome browser Cache/Cookes
- Clear Firefox browser Cache/Cookies
- Clear Safari browser Cache/Cookies
*For the security of your accounts and system. Wiredrive can not provide or create a password for you or change your permissions. An existing admin of your system will have to do this.