The usage reports page is the best place to find out how you are doing on your overall usage for any expected coverage or increases for the month. As an account owner or administrator controlling the usage of your Wiredrive system, it is best that you check your usage in the first few weeks of every month to make sure you know how much storage you are using and if you are in line with the average for the month end.
Viewing your Usage
- Go to Management > Usage Report
Report Stats/Usage Calculations
There are a few key places to review when looking at your usage.
- The meter at the top will tell you how close you are to going over your threshold for the month.
- The box listed as "Your Plan" is - The amount of storage you are currently allowed to use on "average" every month.
- The box listed as "This month's average" is - The average storage used to date for the current month. This will update once every hour based on deletions and file changes.
- The button listed as "Email Notifications" will send a weekly email every Monday with the usage statistics in your system. This email cannot be changed or modified but if you need more information please reply to the email for further assistance.
Breakdown of usage
The breakdown report is a graph that allows you to see the progressive change to usage over the course of the current month. One of the cool features here is hovering. This will allow you to hover over any specific hour range and see what the exact usage was for that time so that you can understand where and when work is mostly uploaded.
The key above the graph will tell you what portion of your storage belongs to Projects and what belongs to the Library. Keep in mind that items in your *Trash will count towards your overall average and usage.
In some cases, you may need to see a history of usage you have for the months since you started using Wiredrive. In this case, you can click the month you would like to review. A pop-up will load and allow you to hover over the graph for the time period you would like to see.
You may also export a list of monthly usage amounts so you can have a record of change in usage.