There are several factors that affect whether or not an extension will sync to an Adobe products. There are a few notes and things you will need to check to confirm the extension is syncing with your adobe cloud console. In some scenario's, a fix was to uninstall adobe cloud console and reinstall related apps. This will not affect any work you have for Adobe products as long as you reinstall.
- You must have an Adobe Creative Cloud account. Legacy offline Adobe products are not recommended as updates can not be pushed to add-ons.
- You must have the sync feature turned on.
- You must have administrator permissions to update adobe products in the cloud console.
- Ensure the file-sync capability is enabled in the Creative Cloud Console (Steps 2-5)
- Your Activity Stream in the Creative Cloud app will show when the add-on is successfully installed.
- Quit and relaunch all Creative Cloud apps to allow newly acquired add-ons to complete installation.
- In some cases, we have seen instances where the Adobe cloud console is not properly installed and may have conflicts with local device or security settings.
- "Quit" all Adobe products to include:
- "Signing Out" of Adobe Cloud console.
- Going to the add-ons page in Adobe and uninstalling Wiredrive Adobe Extension.
- Restart the system
Signing back into Cloud Console.
Confirm any updates to Adobe products
Confirm sync is still active.
Installing add-on from app store
Confirming it successfully installed from Activity Stream.
If none of these solutions work let us know and we will have to check with Adobe Support about the device version you mentioned for any known issues.