In some cases, you may experience issues with sound while playing Presentations on the Wiredrive Go App. In many cases, this is caused by a local setting that was hit on accident and causes the sound to go out.
We kindly ask that you try a few things and test the sound between each step.
- Confirm you are on the latest version of iOS
- Uninstall and re-install the Wiredrive App
- Please go to Settings > Scroll down to Wiredrive Go > Click Notifications > Confirm Sound is active.
- Try the presentation links and app on another device
- Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home button down together until you see the Apple Logo. Note: Data will not be affected.
- While in the Wiredrive App, swipe up from the button of the screen and confirm "Mute: Off" & Volume is turned up.