You may have several projects with content you have deleted, but it is still in your trash. As trash does count towards your storage, we suggest monitoring your trash folders frequently for permanent deletion of items you don't need to be stored in Wiredrive.
Delete All Trash
- Management > Usage Report
2. In the top banner, you should see an "Empty all Trash" button
Delete by Project
- Projects > Reports
2. From this page, you should see a Trash column.
3. You can filter to see which projects have trash
4. You can click the empty button or navigate to the project to see what's in the trash.