In many cases, your browser may have flash player disabled during updates or changes. When you access Wiredrive to generate a "Get Link" flash player is required to see and use the copy link button.
- Open Safari and then go to “Preferences”, accessible from the Safari menu.
- Choose the “Security” tab and look for “Internet plug-ins”, then click the “Manage Website Settings…” button.
- Select “Adobe Flash Player” from the left side to gather a list of websites that have used or attempted to use the Flash plug-in.
- Start Firefox, then click the "Tools" menu button in the menu bar and select "Add-ons."
- Open the "Plugins" tab.
- Scroll down to the entry called "Shockwave Flash" and click the "Enable" button to the right of the plug-in's name. Flash for Firefox is now re-enabled.
Enable Flash Player in Chrome. Open your Google Chrome and load chrome://settings . Open Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content settings > Flash, and you will want to "Allow sites to run Flash“ or Add your Wiredrive system url to the Allow section.