In Safari, videos play through the native HTML5 player; no additional plug-ins are required. In all other browsers, videos play through Flash and must have the Flash player installed. If users do not have Flash installed, they’ll be prompted to download and install the plug-in when they attempt to view your Presentation.
Articles in this section
- Why I am getting an "Error discovering player URL" message when I try to add a presentation URL?
- Why aren’t there any animations on my WordPress reels in Internet Explorer?
- What is the difference between the Scale and Crop thumbnail strategies for the WordPress Gallery theme?
- Does the end-user need to have any plug-ins installed to view my videos?
- Why did I receive an error (parse, syntax, unexpected T_STRING) when trying to install the plug-in?
- No sound on files played via WordPress
- IE10 + Wiredrive WordPress Plugin