The new Player was built with evolving and current web standards in mind. The animations no longer rely on jQuery’s animation layer and instead use a pure CSS3 solution. This, unfortunately, means that browsers that lag behind this curve will not have thumbnail carousel animations and fading transitions.
Articles in this section
- I am getting an "Error discovering player url" message when I try to add a presentation URL.
- Why aren’t there any animations on my WordPress reels in Internet Explorer?
- I found a problem with the Wordpress Wiredrive Player that isn’t listed here. What do I do?
- What is the difference between the Scale and Crop thumbnail strategies for the Wordpress Gallery theme?
- Does the end-user need to have any plug-ins installed to view my videos?
- Wiredrive Adobe Beta Extensions
- Why did I receive an error (parse, syntax, unexpected T_STRING) when trying to install the plug-in?
- No sound on files played via Wordpress
- IE10 + Wiredrive Wordpress plugin