The new Player was built with evolving and current web standards in mind. The animations no longer rely on jQuery’s animation layer and instead use a pure CSS3 solution. This, unfortunately, means that browsers that lag behind this curve will not have thumbnail carousel animations and fading transitions.
Articles in this section
- Why I am getting an "Error discovering player URL" message when I try to add a presentation URL?
- Why aren’t there any animations on my WordPress reels in Internet Explorer?
- What is the difference between the Scale and Crop thumbnail strategies for the WordPress Gallery theme?
- Why did I receive an error (parse, syntax, unexpected T_STRING) when trying to install the plug-in?
- No sound on files played via WordPress