Release Notes 5/28/19
- Fixed a bug where users could not use the "-" button to remove assets from the batch assigner
- Fixed a bug where when previewing a New Presentations template resulted in a blank white page.
Release Notes 5/8/19
- Fixed an issue where users with admin permissions could delete themselves.
- Resolving issue with new presentation preview
- Updating presentation expired copy to be more accurate
- Resolving issue around presentation asset description not supporting rich text
- Resolved bug where saving category groups reset the category preference
Release Notes 4/4/19
- Fixed a bug where you could not delete an asset in pending files using the “-” button.
- Fixed a bug where certain fields in project report exports weren’t showing due to volume of presentations being listed.
- Security Improvements
Release Notes 2/19/19
Added Auto Retry: To help with our Wiredrive users upload speeds, we've implemented auto retry. This means that a file will try 5 times before fully failing an upload. This means that a quick drop in our users network will no longer automatically fail. It will keep trying in cause the network connection reestablishes, and if still no lunch after the 5th time, then it will stop the upload. Another small change we're making to the uploader is tracking upload speeds in Mbps instead of MB/sec. This will be more accurate.
Removed Threshold in Usage: We are removing the UI for Threshold indicators on the usage page. The feature is no longer used and currently there is no functionality to edit it so....IT BE GONE!
Added support for Invite Reports Export: Added ability to export reports under Invite in both Projects and Library.
- Fixed & and bundles: We fixed a bug where having an "&" in the bundle presentation resulted in a false fail message. (Although the bundle presentation actually is created)
- Fixed Rich Text Descriptions: Fixed an issue where the description when rich text was turned on resulted in an error page within the text box preventing the user from being able to enter a rich text description on some browsers.